Friday, April 13, 2007

Pictures of me at work

Sometimes I fire up the camera on my computer so I can see what expression my face has settled into as I sit and work.

It usually isn't pretty.

A couple typical examples from recent days:













You'd think my job was, like, kicking puppies and writing cover sheets for TPS Reports. You'd think, at the very least, that I didn't enjoy my work.

I love my work. And my work is, like, the opposite of kicking puppies. I make kids books for a living. I spend my days thinking about Snow White and Mr. Potato Head.

But clearly my default "hard at work" face is pretty much exactly the same as my default "pissed as hell" and "freaked the fuck out" faces.

Go figure.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, friend. How come your pics don't show up on my screen?

12:36 PM  
Blogger Megan P said...

Hey the Priss. Your pix show up fine on mine & maybe it's OK that "Lesley" can't see the bottom one, the face of a person looking at a screen full of kicked puppies.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Calista said...

Hi, you guys! Welcome to the internets!

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home