Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Week of cold weather and cute outfits!

It's been cold so far this week. But I have employed a new strategy which allows me to dress cutely for the office and still be warm when I have to venture outside. I've been wearing cute skirts and tights, but I haven't frozen my ass off! Here's how.

When I bundle up to go outside, I wear the following, listed from inside layer out:

1) A giant silk scarf
2) A down vest
3) A giant wooly scarf
4) A giant wooly coat
5) Gloves
6) Hyper-fashionable "Deerhunter" hat

With my core cozy and my extremities protected, I can run around in tights all I want! It's genius!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I was actually doing some filming with Garen yesterday (!) in Washington Square Park, and we both learned quickly how important it was to have extemities covered...or more importantly, how important it is that you not block your characters to take off their gloves on camera, if you are going to do the retakes in February.

But Garen and I froze together, so the frostbite was pretty evenly distributed.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Calista said...

That is some coldness! I hope Garen was awesome (no, I KNOW she was!).

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home